This app use the core features of HTML5 i.e Web Storage.
- Store data locally within the user's browser.
- Web storage is more secure, and large amounts of data can be stored locally, without affecting website performance.
- Stores data with no expiration date
- The data will not be deleted when the browser is closed, and will be available the next day, week, or year.
- Creating text area. To allow the user to type text.
- Getting text from area text and storing in web storage.
Exectue function after every 500ms, to stored the data in webstorage
Add listner event on text area whenerver the text change.
- Feel free to fork and contribute.